- The Church and justice in voting
- STV would help solve the devolution problem
- Voting dissatisfaction
- Reports of the death of electoral reform have been greatly exaggerated
- A lesson from Rotherham
- MPs report tomorrow
- Government Review nails accusation against STV
- “How do we get rid of you?”
- STV v other PR systems
- STV Constituencies (Save money, avoid controversy, more stability, longer MP/constituents relationships)
This is the place to find articles about STV.
STV Action Articles
STV in local government - the Scottish example - Andrew Burns
Please see our essays page.
Articles Published Elsewhere
- Empower the Voters - James Gilmour's submission to the British Columbia Citizens' Assembly.
If you have an article that you would like published or linked to here, please email:
To discuss possible topics of future articles, please visit our forums