- Most voted against UKIP but UKIP won!
- MPs ignore evidence - "just rearranging the deckchairs"
- MPs ignore the obvious
- Election statistics
- Roads for votes!
- Simple explanations for reformers
- And they call it democracy!
- STV fairer for Tories in Scotland and strengthen Union
- Scotland votes No! But change inevitable for the whole UK
- Select Committee told STV could improve voter engagement
This is the place to find articles about STV.
STV Action Articles
STV in local government - the Scottish example - Andrew Burns
Please see our essays page.
Articles Published Elsewhere
- Empower the Voters - James Gilmour's submission to the British Columbia Citizens' Assembly.
If you have an article that you would like published or linked to here, please email:
To discuss possible topics of future articles, please visit our forums