- Make a difference!
- Equality or Democracy – STV can deliver both
- STV Action’s evidence on Voter Engagement
- FPTP knackered - STV: A big improvement and absolutely fair
- Educating journalists
- “STV could allow extending suffrage to do more than add to the ranks of disengaged voters”
- "’Copper-fastening’ the voting system would be undemocratic.”
- “Only a preferential voting system, such as the Single Transferable Vote … provides both proportionality and accountability.”
- "People will not vote unless they can see their vote can make a difference"
- Why should I vote?
This is the place to find articles about STV.
STV Action Articles
STV in local government - the Scottish example - Andrew Burns
Please see our essays page.
Articles Published Elsewhere
- Empower the Voters - James Gilmour's submission to the British Columbia Citizens' Assembly.
If you have an article that you would like published or linked to here, please email:
To discuss possible topics of future articles, please visit our forums