- Government Review nails accusation against STV
- “How do we get rid of you?”
- STV v other PR systems
- STV Constituencies (Save money, avoid controversy, more stability, longer MP/constituents relationships)
- Goals for 2015
- Most voted against UKIP but UKIP won!
- MPs ignore evidence - "just rearranging the deckchairs"
- MPs ignore the obvious
- Election statistics
- Roads for votes!
This is the section of the site where we provide tools to help people who want to run an STV election. By making it easier to run STV elections we hope to encourage more organisations use STV and to ensure all STV elections are professionally administered.
We also provide alternative vote election tools as alternative vote is a special version of STV for one position elections.
STV Action Guides
STV Elections - Ballot Paper Templates
Alternative Vote Elections - Ballot Paper Templates
- STV Count Calculators are useful for understanding the calculations which are made during an STV count.